Lip fillers Long Island
Now with lip fillers on Long Island, you can have desirable full lips that look natural.
Full lips are a vital feature of almost every model in every beauty magazine. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with naturally plump, beautiful lips. Furthermore, no amount of filler can dramatically change your lips’ shape. However, you can restore the volume loss of aging, Remove lines from puckering or smoking, and the downward sag from weakened facial muscles.
Lip fillers such as Restylane Kysse, Juvederm Ulta Plus XC, Volbella and Revanesse restore lip volume.
AND FEEL AS FAB
AS EVEr with full lips
The lips are a visual cue to youth, wellness, and sensuality. Therefore, Lip enhancement via fillers is one of the most in-demand procedures performed by Dr. Messina. Augmenting with lip fillers requires careful detail to the tiny nuances of our lip anatomy. Dr. Messina carefully administers the dermal fillers to maintain normal anatomy yet replenish lost volume.
Over time the lips lose volume, thus, appear thinner. Small wrinkles develop in the now lax skin of the lip itself. Vertical lines or smokers lines form, causing lipstick to bleed and crack. Lip fillers create beauty and volume.
Moreover, the V-shaped cupid bow in the central upper lip flattens, losing its fullness of youth.
Lip fillers are for you if you have thin lips or notice you have lost volume through aging.
Messina Esthetics Lip fillers: Long Island
Restylane Kysse and Volbella create full lips with a natural look. These hyaluronic acid fillers are FDA-approved for lip augmentation.
Restoring lip volume reduces smoker lines and creates a fuller, more sensual lip. However, many patients are concerned about making the dreaded “duck lip.”
However, the “duck lip” is not necessarily a complication. The careful refilling and attention to the details of lip anatomy will create a volume that is not only beautiful and natural in appearance.
Are lip Filler injections painful?
The lips are rich with nerves that come into play with sipping, sensing temperatures, and kissing.
Of course, injections into the body of the lip are uncomfortable. However, Dr. Messina offers anesthetics to numb the lip making the lip fillers painless at his Long Island office. Furthermore, the fillers such as Restylane Kysse have lidocaine, a powerful local anesthetic, mixed into the syringe. Thus, lip fillers on Long Island need not hurt!
Methods to reduce or eliminate the pain of lip augmentation:
- Distraction with vibration units
- Topical creams on the lips
- Dental block injections completely block the pain of lip injections.
- Lip fillers contain Lidocaine.
About lip augmentation
What lip features that need to be addressed?
Dr. Messina’s goal with lip augmentation is to deliver the patient’s desired result. Thus, every treatment is individualized. You may want to erase some vertical lip lines. Or, you may prefer plumper, more sensual lips. At times Dr. Messina has augmented a single side of the lip in asymmetry cases from dental abnormalities. Therefore, the lips benefit from injectable fillers such as Resstylane Kysse and Volbella.
However, there are specific anatomical concerns with lip augmentation:
- Cupid’s bow — This is the area’s name in the center of your upper lip. The Cupid’s Bow is the cornerstone of a natural-appearing lip. Dr. Messina takes extra precautions in filling this area to maintain its beauty.
- Body fullness — Classic lip beauty means they are fuller in the center, tapering off at the sides. Overfilling the lips will lose this shape and look unnatural.
- Profile projection — When viewed from the side, your upper lip should project slightly above your lower lip. The ratio of your upper lip to your lower lip is 1:1.6. Meaning your lower lip should be larger than your upper.
- Side-to-side symmetry — Lip augmentation requires care to ensure an even appearance in the body of your lips.
Before getting lip fillers please enjoy my video
In this video I discuss lip filler injections for augmentation. Topics include important anatomy, choosing the correct filler for your needs and more.